Thursday, February 28, 2008

What are Benefits of Miracle Product NEUTRALIZER

Daily personal NOTE from Michael:

CHECK HERE for a week-day NOTE--of Daily Inspiration & Direction-- from Russ Michael....

***new BLOCKBUSTER Russ Michael articles--posted--on week-ends:

Today--Friday, Feb. 29, 2008:

L writes:

"Hate to bother you, but I was wondering if you knew the uses for the Miracle neutralizer. I looked on the website and there isn’t much info at all. What do we use this stuff for? They say to take it with you in a spray bottle, but what do we spray it on? Thanks, L"

My reply:

"Dear Lyra---there are hundreds of uses for Neutralizer--and best way to learn of them is to download the FREE 162 page book HERE... and read the 100 or more testimonials: www.russmichaeleboks.com/free - and what I have written about it. I buy it in flash powder form packets and mix up a whole gallon at a time. I have used the Miracle Products for a good 10 to 12 years now...and would NEVER be without them.

When I learned of the poisons in soap, I stopped using any for two years--and was delighted when I found Miracle Soap..and have used it every day since.... You can swallow it and get rid of parasites....

For example: One Doctor lady said 7 drops a day--made her breast cancer go away! "

Bless us all. I am, Russ Michael - Age-Reversal@aon.at

www.RussMichaeleBooks.com
www.SoulmateBooks.com
To Post a Message, Visit:
http://RussMichael.blogspot.com

No comments: